The Ultimate MUA
12 weeks, £1200 (includes full professional brush set)
The recommended starting ground for any aspiring make-up artist, this course covers all aspects of make-up.
Topics include :-
• Creating a flawless base including contouring, highlighting and strobing
• Basic eye make-up application
• Advanced eye make-up application and techniques
• Building confidence in using colour
• Celebrity inspired and Instagram trends
• Festival and glitter
• Bridal make-up techniques
• Bridal Business skills, including how to set your pricing and organise your timings
• Mature makeup application
Week 7 & 8
• Editorial photographic makeup
• Current catwalk trends
• Vintage inspired makeup
Week 9 to 11
• Special effects make-up (SFX) (including – Bullet wounds, cuts, bruises, burns, broken nose, split lip, death and more)
• Script breakdown and how to work on professionally on set
• Current Halloween trends
• How to launch and run your business successfully
• How to plan social media posts and boost engagement
A full kit available for additional cost of £200
Add on courses
3 weeks- £300
The majority of make-up artist positions now require a basic level of hair styling.
This course is designed for new and working make-up artists wishing to add additional services to their business.
During this course we will cover :-
• Bridal and prom hair up techniques
• Blow drying and heated equipment
• Vintage and retro hair techniques
• Working to a brief, continuity and recreation
• Editorial and commercial hair techniques
One day introductory course on the professional application of airbrush makeup.
On this course you will learn all the necessary skills to create a flawless base for editorial or bridal makeup including highlight, contour, blusher, colour matching, airbrush maintenance and cleaning.
Includes basic bridal make-up application.
No previous airbrush experience necessary just a basic understanding of regular makeup application.